2023 AMCF Tucson Dollar-A-Door Campaign
2023 Tucson Dollar-A-Door Campaign
If every unit in membership donated just $1, we could raise over $350,000!
The Dollar-A-Door Campaign asks each property to raise $1 for every unit they have by collecting donations from your residents. How you collect donation is up to you and you can make it as simple or fun and creative as you'd like.
How It Works (New for 2023)
Share the Donate Page with your residents and ask them to select your property from the dropdown and add to cart. Easy Peasy! Share the link in your resident communications or on flyers around the property. You can also use this QR Code instead of the web address.
If you don't see your property listed on the dropdown, email Amanda to be added.
- Bake Sale
- Community Garage Sale
- Pet Contests
- Chili Cook off
- Free Month Rent Raffle
- Local Business Donations Raffled off
- Ice Cream Social – Donations for Ice Cream and Root Beer Floats
- Residents purchase a “Paper Heart” for $1 - $5 to hang in the office with their family name. You can use hands and houses for larger donations.
- Local restaurant dinner night asking owner to give back 20% of proceeds to Big Hearts. All of your residents go there for dinner that night.
- Pizza Night – For all pizza’s ordered during the month they will give $1-$3 to Big Hearts. You allow them to door hang and leave flyers.
- Movie Night– candy/popcorn in office by donation to go with DVD Checkout
PLEASE NO 50/50 Raffles. A specific prize or prizes must be stated for all raffles.
At the Annual Big Hearts Awards Presentation, we will recognize every property that reached their goal of $1 per door, plus awards for the Top 3.