2023 El Tour de Tucson - Team AMCF
2023 AMCF El Tour de Tucson
Saturday, November 18, 2023
Join us for the 40th Annual Banner University Medicine El Tour de Tucson! We are a group of riders with a range of experience (range meaning a lot of us have none to little!) that have committed to ride 100, 62, or 32 miles in the main event or 3 or 1 miles in the Fun Ride.
We are raising money for AMCF which supports local Tucson Charities that support our mission of Homeless Intervention. This year's beneficiary is the Center of Opportunity.
Please consider riding with us or making a donation to help us reach our goal of $20,000! A minimum of $250 must be raised/donated in order to be registered to ride in El Tour and Receive a 2023 AMCF Jersey. Deadline to raise minimums for 2023 AMCF Jersey is September 30, 2023.
There are 3 ways to participate:
- Register as a rider to join our team and help fundraise to meet our goal! All skill levels are welcome! Invite your co-workers, friends, and family to ride.
- JERSEY DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 30TH. Regular riders who register and meet the fundraising minimum before September 30th will receive a free Team AMCF jersey.
- Registrations after September 30th will NOT receive a jersey, but are welcome to join our team. Once registered, you can continue to fundraise up until the event date.
- Regular Rider Registrations received after September 30th will receive a T-shirt instead of a jersey.
- Youth and Fun Ride riders will receive a T-shirt instead of a jersey.
- Become a jersey sponsor to have your logo displayed on our Team's jerseys! Sponsorships opportunities coming soon!
- Support our riders by donating to their fundraisers to help them reach their individual fundraising goals. Donate HERE
All proceeds benefit the Center of Opportunity.
Registration Opens in July
For More Information:
Photos of Team AMCF from previous years: